Panini Cafe Rewards FAQs
Please read below FAQs regarding My PKG Rewards. Any questions or concerns, reach out to us via email: [email protected]
1. What is My PKG Rewards?
My PKG Rewards is our tiered membership rewards program designed to give back to valued guests such as yourself. Guests may earn 1 point per $1 spent on any purchase made during dine-in and online ordering (through our website only). Once you earn 100 points, you will receive $4 reward dollars to use towards any food item of your choice. If you are a PKG Elite Member, you will receive $5 reward dollars and if you are a PKG Executive Member, you will receive $6 reward dollars upon earning 100 points. The more points you earn, the more you may use to redeem tasty rewards and advance to the next tier (based on your annual points spend). There is no cost whatsoever to becoming a My PKG Rewards member. We only want to reward you for enjoying our authentic Mediterranean food; always carefully and lovingly made from scratch with fresh ingredients delivered seven days a week.
2. How do I become a My PKG Rewards member?
You can register for a My PKG Rewards account by:
– Visiting the My PKG Rewards page
You can create an account with your email address and enter any required information or alternatively, you can sign-in with Facebook. Upon account registration, you will receive a confirmation email welcoming you to My PKG Rewards.
3. How do I earn points towards rewards?
– Dine In: When dining in, please provide your server with your account phone number to earn points. Alternatively, you may log into your account on the My PKG app, click “Check-In” on the homepage, and provide your server with the check-in code.
– Online Ordering: When ordering online, please click “Sign In With My PKG Rewards” upon checkout.
4. Is there anything I can’t earn points on?
You may not earn points with purchases of gift cards or non-food items like taxes, delivery, and gratuity. Orders from third party delivery platforms like Doordash or Postmates do not count towards points. Purchases made WITH gift cards may count towards points, but you must log in to the My PKG Rewards page and add your gift card to your account; this must be done prior to any orders or purchases.
5. What can I redeem with my rewards?
Rewards may include any food item and special rewards such as a free birthday dessert or exclusive location-specific rewards. You may redeem your rewards during dine-in or online ordering (through our website) only.
6. Will my rewards expire?
Earned My PKG Reward dollars expire 6 months from the time issued to you if you are a PKG Member. PKG Elite members have an extended period of 9 months and PKG Executive members have an extended period of 12 months. Expiration reminder emails are sent to you prior to the expiration date to inform you of when they will expire.
7. I am a PKG Elite Member or PKG Executive Member. How do I maintain this level?
You will hold your current tier until December 31 of the calendar year. To maintain your achieved benefit level of PKG Elite or PKG Executive the following year, you must requalify in the current year’s earning period by meeting the point threshold of that level. PKG Elite = 5,000 – 12,000 points, PKG Executive = 12,000+ points.
8. I just joined My PKG Rewards. Can I achieve new levels throughout the year?
Yes. You can achieve new levels throughout the year. Benefit levels are determined by points earned in that year. You are automatically identified and categorized into your level based on how many points you are earning. If you meet the point threshold of the next level, you will hold that status for the remainder of the calendar year. You will need to keep earning points in order to maintain your status or upgrade to the next level, if applicable.
PKG Member – Earn 0-5000 points per Calendar Year.
PKG Elite Member – Earn 5000-12000 points per Calendar Year.
PKG Executive Member – Earn 12,000 and up points per Calendar Year.
9. Does it matter what time of the year I achieve a new benefit level?
No. Whether you achieve a new benefit level in February or March, you will stay at that level for the current calendar year, plus the following calendar year as long as you have earned enough points to meet the threshold.
10. How do I edit information on the My PKG Rewards account?
If you would like to edit your My PKG Rewards account, please sign in here or on your app. On the website, you can change any information (e.g. birthday, phone number, email address) by clicking “Edit Profile”. On the app, click “Edit Account” and you may change this information.
11. What should I do if I cannot log in to my account?
First, please double-check your device is connected to the Internet. Please also double-check if you are signing in with the correct username. To reset your password, follow the steps below:
– Online: Visit the My PKG Rewards page here. Select “Click here to request a new password”. You will be emailed a link to reset your password and verify your account. Enter and create a new password and then “Submit.”
– My PKG Rewards App: Select “Security” from the sidebar. You will have the option to create a new password. As an added layer of security, you may enable Face ID or Touch ID (dependent on smartphone model and capabilities).
12. How do I delete a My PKG Rewards account?
We are sad to see you go! If you absolutely want to delete your account, please email [email protected] with your request.
13. How do I view my transaction history and points balance? How will I know I received a reward?
You can view your transaction history online or on the My PKG app. Simply visit My PKG Rewards here and click “Transaction History”. You will see all orders, check-ins, available rewards, and your points balance. On the My PKG app, simply click “My Account” on the sidebar to view your points balance or “Recent Orders” on the homepage to view your online order history. Automatic expiration reminder emails are also sent to you prior to your rewards’ expiration dates.
14. How do I view my gift card and/or comp card balance?
To view your balance, please visit the My PKG Rewards page here and click “Check Your Balance”. Then, fill out the card number and registration code found on the back.
15. How can I refer a friend? What benefit(s) do I receive if I do so?
You may refer a friend by logging into your My PKG Rewards online here or on the My PKG app. This will give you the option to either email or message your friend a unique link to create an account or to post the unique link on your Facebook. Your friend(s) must register using this unique link. This is so our system will recognize when they’ve spent $50 minimum and then credit your account with the 250 points bonus.
16. What do I do if I forgot to give my server my phone number during my visit and did not get points?
To get credits for a past purchase, you can utilize our Missed Visit feature. Your itemized receipt will include the Missed Visit code (please note that the Missed Visit code will appear on the itemized receipts only and not the credit card authorization slips).
You will need to log in to your My PKG Rewards page here. Submit the Missed Visit Code found on your receipt under the “Missed Visit Code” section on your account and your points will be accrued to your account within 24-48 hours. Please note that this code is valid for 7 days. You may submit one request per day. This is not intended as a primary method of earning points and rewards. If you no longer have your receipt, unfortunately, our system will not be able to accrue the points to your account. Receipts from third party ordering platforms (e.g. Doordash, Postmates) are not valid.
17. After registration, what do you with my information?
18. Who should I contact if I have questions or issues not listed here?
Please contact us at [email protected] or call our corporate office at (949) 788 – 1620.