Updated August 26th, 2021
Panini Kabob Grill is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information under its control. This policy discloses how Panini Kabob Grill collects, uses, maintains, and discloses personal information that Panini Kabob Grill collects and receives from customers through its website at www.paninikabobgrill.com, mobile application (“My PKG App”), loyalty program (“My PKG Rewards”), and other online programs and services (collectively, the “Panini Kabob Grill Online Services”) as well as through your offline interactions with us, including when you connect with us via telephone, at our restaurants and events, through our surveys, and through our third-party sources, including social media networks. This Policy describes the choices available to you regarding our use of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices. This Policy does not apply to non-Panini Kabob Grill websites and mobile applications that may link to the Services or be linked to or from the Services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third-party websites and applications.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily submit to us via email or other forms of direct contact (e.g. signing up for our loyalty program, filling out a form, correspondence regarding a customer complaint, correspondence regarding catering orders, or anything in connection with other activities, services, or features available through the Panini Kabob Grill Online Services). When appropriate, you may be asked for your name, email address, or phone number in these cases (e.g. when submitting a job application, an inquiry regarding catering, and so forth). You may always refuse to supply personal identification information, even if it may result in inaccessibility of utilizing certain areas of our online services.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect certain information by automated means such as cookies or other technologies. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of device used, referring URLs, and other technical information that you may use in connection with our website. We may also automatically collect geolocation data (based on whether you allow such access or by Bluetooth, web beacons, cookies, or other tracking technologies) of your mobile device in order to help you identify your local Panini Kabob Grill restaurant, to provide you with personalized push notifications or app messaging (for example, your curbside order is ready or a reward is available). If you choose to opt-out of location collection, certain functionality of the Panini Kabob Grill Online Services may not be available. See the “Opt-Out Choices” section for more information on your rights to opt-out.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Information you give us
Panini Kabob Grill Online Services may use customers’, visitors’, or users’ information for the following purposes, unless you specifically ask us not to or choose to opt-out. We also work with other companies to facilitate online purchases (“Service Partners”):
- • Transactions, Online Ordering, and Curbside Pickup: When customers choose to place an order online or in-store, payment information is collected via a payment processor. Panini Kabob Grill does not store any payment information. Our website allows customers to place an online order through Olo. Online ordering information may be shared with FlyBuy or Rakuten, as necessary, to complete the transaction when ordering through our website directly for curbside pickup. The data collection and use practices for information are subject to Olo’s, Rakuten’s, and FlyBuy’s privacy policies respectively. We will also treat any information shared with us by these Service Partners in accordance with our Policy.
- • Catering and Delivery Orders: We partner with a number of platforms to facilitate delivery orders including (but may not be limited to) Doordash, Postmates/UberEats, Grubhub, EZCater, The FoodRunners, and Office Express. If you place an order through their platform(s), please note that you are directing this platform to share your information with us as necessary to complete the order or resolve any related concerns or issues. These Service Partners will handle payment and do not share credit card information with us.
- • Marketing and Advertising: We may send newsletters and email communications if you were to opt-in to our mailing list. This may include company news, updates, information on new products and services, promotions, giveaways, etc. We may use also use this information to administer your participation in surveys, contests, giveaways, promotions, or other programs. We may also use your information to help us deliver tailored advertising to individuals who may be interested in our services. Unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email, instructions to opt-out or contact support are listed below, or you may contact us via our website for further assistance.
- • Research and Analytics: We may use aggregated data to understand how our Services are used and how we may improve upon such Services along with the effectiveness of any advertising (e.g. improving website speed). We may also use such information to understand your purchasing trends and how we may better serve you now and in the future with further marketing efforts, menu improvements, new locations, and so forth.
- • Guest Service and Recovery: The personal identification information you provide us will help us effectively respond to your customer service-related requests, needs, concerns, and issues.
- • Location-Based Services: Provide location-based services to you such as assistance in finding a Panini Kabob Grill location or to send you notifications or messages based on your location (e.g. location-specific rewards, orders, etc.).
- • Employment: We may use keep records or use the information that you submit to us (e.g. when applying for a job or inquiring about a job) to evaluate your application or to assist you in other related endeavors.
- • Legal Purposes and Safety: We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with any legal processes (e.g. in response to a court order) or if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Policy, and other applicable situations in which we are involved.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal identification information will only be shared with our Service Partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. As described, we partner with such vendors to perform functions on our behalf, such as payment processing, security, virtual transactions, and more. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
YOUR OPTIONS AND RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION (OPT-OUT CHOICES)
You may opt-out of certain marketing practices in web browsers and mobile applications per the instructions provided below. Please note that you will need to opt-out separately on all of your browsers and devices, as each opt-out will apply only to the specific browser or device from which you opt-out. Please note that even if you choose to opt-out of receiving targeted advertising, you may still receive advertising about Panini Kabob Grill, but the ads will not be targeted based on behavioral information about you.
- • Web Browser Opt-Out: To opt-out in web browsers, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative Consumer Opt-Out Page at www.networkadvertising.org/choices and the Digital Advertising Alliance Consumer Choice page at www.aboutads.info/choices. Although our website does not respond to “Do Not Track” browser signals, some of our vendors may permit you to opt-out using “Do Not Track” functionality or your browser or device may even include “Do Not Track” functionality.
- • Contact Information and Payment Method Update: Please visit the Online Ordering Portal or Catering Online Ordering Portal to update your contact information and payment method. To update your loyalty program account, visit the Rewards Portal.
- • Email Newsletter Opt-Out: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails, please click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email newsletter or alternatively, email us at [email protected] so we may promptly remove you from all correspondence.
- • Location Data Opt-Out: Usually, most mobile devices will allow you to control whether a website or mobile application is allowed to collect your location data. Below are the links from Google and Apple with instructions on how to disable such location services:
- For Android devices: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3467281?hl=en
- For iPhones: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207092
- You can also download the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- • Ad Networks Opt-Out: You can learn more about ad serving companies and the options available to limit their collection and use of your information by visiting the websites for the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance. Please note that while this will opt you out from those companies’ delivery of interest-based advertising but does not mean you will no longer receive advertising from our Site or on other websites. It will only exclude you from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks as provided by their policies. If deleting your cookies, you also may delete your opt-out preferences.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS PRIVACY ACT (CCPA) of 2018
Effective January 1, 2020, if you reside in California then you have the following rights:
- You have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Information.
- You have the right to request us to disclose to you the following, no more than twice in a 12-month period:
- Categories of Personal Information we collected about you during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Information during the preceding 12 months.
- Business or commercial purpose(s) for collecting your Personal Information during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of third parties with whom we share the Personal Information during the preceding 12 months.
- Specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of Personal Information we disclosed about you for a business purpose during the preceding 12 months.
We will not discriminate against you because you exercised your rights under this section of our Notice.
For purposes of exercising your rights above, please note the following regarding how we collect and use your Personal Information as described in this Notice:
- We collect the following categories of personal information: Identifiers; payment information; commercial information; internet or other electronic network activity information; geolocation data; audio, electronic, or visual information.
- We disclose the following categories of personal information for a business purpose: Identifiers; payment information; commercial information; device information; demographic information and driver’s license number.
- We sell the following categories of personal information: Identifiers; payment information; event information; demographic information; device information; location information; commercial information; internet or other network activity information.
Panini Kabob Grill does not hold personal information at the household level as defined by the CCPA. If you would like to submit a request for multiple people in the same household, please submit an individual request for each person.
If you are registered as an Authorized Agent by the California Secretary of State and would like to enter a request on behalf of a California resident, please submit the request via the Panini Kabob Grills Privacy Portal. Upon submission, you will be required to upload documentation showing proof of written permission from the consumer authorizing you to submit a request on their behalf. You will also be required to upload proof that you are an Authorized Agent registered with the California Secretary of State. We reserve the right to require consumers to confirm their request and/or identity.
The Panini Kabob Grill Online Services are not intended for children under the age of 13 and do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We urge parents to regularly monitor and supervise their children’s online activities and to reach out to us for deletion should they feel that their children may have submitted information to Panini Kabob Grill.
SECURITY: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Panini Kabob Grill takes the highest precautions to protect your personal information when in transit or in storage. We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through Online Services. When you submit sensitive information via the Panini Kabob Grill Online Services, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us securely per the latest security standards. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the top of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
HOW TO CONTACT US
Panini Kabob Grill – Corporate Office
3159 Red Hill Ave. Ste. A
Costa Mesa, CA 92626